Announcements

Survey and lecture next week

Survey and lecture next week

by FRANCESCO FORTI -
Number of replies: 1

Dear students:
1) please fill the survey form for 2022 to help me understand the class composition:  https://elearning.df.unipi.it/mod/feedback/view.php?id=6950

2) make sure you are subscribed to both elearning and Teams (forward this message to friends who might not be subscribed). 

3) Move Wed lecture next week (Oct 5 to Oct 4)?
I have some overlapping committments for the lectures on next wed, Oct 5. I was wondering whether we could instead have two hours in the afternoon of Tuesday Oct 4. Lab of Fundamental Interaction will not use that afternoon yet, so the only potential conflict is with Introduzione alla fisica dei neutrini. If some of you are attending that course I think we can try to swap hours or adust the time to avoid the overalp. Please let me know (by replying to this message or on the Teams discussion) if you have problems about attending the lecture (2 hours) on Tuesday afternoon instead of Wed morning. 

In reply to FRANCESCO FORTI

Lectures IF this week and remote connection

by FRANCESCO FORTI -
Dear students,
 as anticipated this week the lectures will have a special timetable:
Tuesday Oct 4
12.30 - 13.30. Aula O
14.30 - 16.30. Aula O
Friday Oct 7
10.30 - 13.30

From next week the standard timetable will be used.

I would like to stop the mixed mode and use the blackboard for the lectures, since this is more effective in my experience.
Students who are still not able to come to the classroom please contact me with their motivations, so that we can discuss possible mitigation measures. 

Ciao,
 FF