Dates for IFIP exams

by FRANCESCO FORTI -
Number of replies: 2

Dear students, 

the dates for the IFIP exams are tentatively set for 

29/5,
22/6,
20/7

I say "tentatively" since they may move a little (1-2 days) to avoid direct conflicts with other esams such as LAB-IF.  I hope this is enough for you to get organized in your study. 
To clarify, these dates do not apply for the PhD students, who will have one single exam for all course (typically beginning of July) which will be fixed by the graduate school coordinator. 

Let me also inform you that the evaulation questionnaires at https://esami.unipi.it/ are now open for the courses in the second period. Please remember to fill them . 

Ciao,
 FF

In reply to FRANCESCO FORTI

Re: Dates for IFIP exams

by FRANCESCO FORTI -

Dear students,

a few weeks ago the tentative dates for the IFIP exam were announced:   29/5, 22/6,  20/7

Unfortunately I have a problem for the first date, since I should go to Japan for various tasks related to Belle II. I need to stay away for almost two weeks, from May 29 to June 10. 

I would like to advance the first date to Friday May 26 in the afternoon, leaving the other dates untouched.

I know this is very soon after the end of the lectures on May 19, but I hope it still ok with you.

Please let me know if this creates problems for you and if you are still interested in this advanced date.

Thanks,

FF

In reply to FRANCESCO FORTI

Re: Dates for IFIP exams

by FRANCESCO FORTI -
Dear students,
so far no one signed up for the IFIP exam on 20/7. Please do so if you intend to take the exam.
Also, I need to fix a date in September, but I need to know (informally) who is planning to take the exam then.
If you are planning to take the IFIP exam please contact me and give me some information about your plans.

Thanks,

FF